Saturday, June 6, 2009

Yesterday




I woke up at Matt's and we went and got Mcdonalds and I got the train home, and read his letter he wrote me pretty much wanted to cry right there and then but I was kinda surrounded by people so that would have been embarrassing. I came home, and my family was going for a drive to Kangaroo Valley, so I decided to join them we went into this most amazing shop and it had the cutest/prettiest things in there and when I get loaded with cash I am defiantly going back. So after that we went and had lunch at a beautiful cafe called 'Cafe Bella' coincidence hey, after we drove home I was in bed watching friends and then went for a drive it was fun Im getting better every time. So Im going to matts tomorrow for a movie day & cuddles it shall be noms.

No comments: