Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just for kate.

Favorite beauty item?

Foundation, clearly covers up everything Id like to think :)

How tall are you?

I actually have no idea, I think im about 5'6 or so. I wish I was taller!

Do you have a job and where?

In the long slow process of finding one, employ me?

What kind of make-up do you use?

Liquid foundation, powder foundation, mascara and maybe eye shadow if I can be bothered.

How do you think that blogging has influenced your style?

I like to think it has quiet a bit, I love looking at other peoples style and picking out things for myself, and experimenting with other peoples looks.

What pieces of clothing are your wardrobe staples?

Leather Jacket, dresses, shoes, pretty tops, high waisted shorts and  high waisted skirts are a big factor in my wardrobe.

If money was no option, what would be the first you bought?

Car and a little house for matthew and I move out of home, oh and endless clothes please.

yummy.

If you could compare yourself (similarities wise) to any style icon out there today, who would it be?

I dont follow a particular style icon to be honest, I am more influenced by people every day, I do love Tallulah Morton I think she looks effortlessly cool all the time. I admire people such as Peaches Geldof to models. I like to think a mixture of those things are the way to go. 

If you could pack you bags and instantly move to another city, what city would you move to?

Paris or New york.

Sunny or rainy days?

Uhm, Sunny but cool. Or gloomy days, I don't like hot days and I don't like rainy days.

If you could only wear one designer for the rest of your life, who would it be?

Alexander Wang possibly, thats an extremely hard question!

Do you have a boyfriend?

I am completely in love.

Who do you hang out with? Where do you hang out?

I hang out with my boyfriend, friends and family. We hang out every from home, shops, cute little towns, to concerts and the city.

Fav band/artist?

Uhm, again I don't think I can answer this.

Why don't you post outfit posts?

Because I  can not literally be bothered.

What do you want to do as a career in the future?

I would like, to be a freelance journalist who would write for the likes of, Frankie, I.D, Yen, Oyster something like that, or a stylist. Who knows..?

Where do you hope to be in 5 years?

Ill be 21, started Uni probs moved in with Matthew, have a cute little place and live happily ever after. 

What do you like/dislike about your looks?

Im sixteen, the list is never ending at the moment. 


No comments: