Friday, August 7, 2009

Recap.

Friday: Ditched athletics carnival, doctors with mum, ate the most amazing brownie ever, morning tea with mum and dad, boutiques with Mum, Lunch with Matthew and his Mother, Shopped bought: Shoes, pants, cutest undies and a top, came home, got ready 'surprise' party for my friends that was much fun, came home, d&m's with sarah, she slept over, sleep. 

Saturday: No sleep in, get ready, watched my sister play net ball, gloria jeans hot chocolate, bought peppermints, went into other shops bought a cute little auniment lamb i have decided to take car of her, went to the amazing hot dollar, bought a card, nail polish and a head band, came home, wrapped my sisters birthday presents, ate lunch, watched sex and the city.. blogging.


I think for the rest of the weekend I am just going start my book middle sex and then just to come cute creative things. 

fin.

No comments: