Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tired

I am very tired. I wonder how many times I actually say that because it feels like a lot.. but I am that tired its 9:09 on Monday morning and I am awake and cant drag myself out of bed to shower just yet. How is that possible? So I decided to catch up on some blogs and what not this early in the morning, I might actually try and take some photos late today. I dont have the software for my camera on my laptop yet (its been like 4 months since I have gotten my camera i am just too lazy to put it on here.) so there for i have to up load to my home computer, ichat to my laptop, then sort and edit on my laptop, so thats why everyone! I do have a built in camera in my laptop but oh la la it is just not the same. As you can see this is one boring post and I do not recommend you even should have read it, if you did I love you.

No comments: