Friday, July 17, 2009

Zoo zoo




Today I went to Taronga Zoo, on this cold winter day, although the sun did come out for a while it was still extremely cold. Anyway my most favourite thing I was today was the meer cats, and the new baby elephant that is a couple of weeks old that still isn't named yet. It was tumbling around and hiding with behind its Mummy's legs, it was so amazing. I found the monkeys depressing to watch because they were so human it was like keeping humans  in some sort of enclosure. I also saw an owl but that was very hard to take photos of as it was in a cage, so upset. But the lions were the most entertaining to watch, the only thing separating from you and them was glass there nose was pretty much pressed against it and it would stare you straight in the eye and jump around at you, they were one of the most beautiful-est animals I have ever seen with out a doubt, in the gift shop I ended up getting a cute little lion phone charm for my phone just to remember that moment!

No comments: